Jan 11, 2009

Aaaarrrrgghhh there Matey!

I was just looking through some older photos and came across this one of my girls. Aren't they pirates to be reckoned with? This was a boat tour that we took in Salzburg, Austria.
Salzburg is a wonderful city to visit. You have Mozart's childhood home, the whole region is "The Sound of Music" land, the Salzburg castle is magnificent, and the oldest town area is so very picturesque. My husband and I had been there years ago with my oldest girl who was an infant at the time. It was really nice to go back with both girls. They really enjoyed all that Europe had to offer. I'll share more European photos another time. ****Shar****

2 comments:

  1. Shar, welcome to blogging! :-) I love the painting of the cat in your banner. I'm looking forward to your postings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you lucky traveler you. I just wanted to let you know that I'll have your questions for you sometime Friday. I hope that's OK.

    ReplyDelete