Jan 16, 2009

BRRRRRR!!!!!!!


Oh my goodness, it's cold here today. I was bundled to take the kids to the bus this morning, and I now know that I must bundle more to go out and do errands. Really, when it's this cold there should be SNOW on the ground. I keep hoping for at least one good snow this season and so far - nothing. Well, as much as I would like snow (meaning - kids having a blast, sleds, hot cocoa, fire in the fireplace, friends tracking slush in the house, snowmen, cold fingers, red and runny noses, and did I mention kids having a blast?), I am beginnning to dream of warm weather again. I guess you could call me an all-season girl. I really enjoy the season that I'm in - for awhile, then I'm ready to move on. So, today I'm posting a painting I did of lovely fields of lavendar in warm and sunny Provence. One can dream!

Enjoy,
Shar

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shar~ I found your blog from Relyn's so I thought I would say "hi" I love your banner- especially with the snow. It is cold here too- 17 below was the temp this morning without the wind chill...brrr!!! It's supposed to get warmer tomorrow and we will get more snow. I love winter if I can be inside and not driving in nasty weather. Have a good weekend and stay warm!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did that?? How wonderful to have such talent. I'd also love to be in Provence. I dream of sitting right between the rows of lavander and just.. smelling. Sniffing and sniffing to my heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shar. I don't have your email adress. Please send it to me and I will jet your interview questions right over to you. My email is on my profile page. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete