Jan 6, 2009

Choices I've made

It is fun to create this new blog. I've made several choices about the layout that are special to me. I came across the gadget for the www.JustThinkArt.com site and had to add it. My mother, who passed away several years ago, was an art teacher. She always had around a lot of her students artwork. These pictures make me think of her and smile.

The visit counter at the bottom of my blog page makes me think of summer and catching fireflies. What wonderful memories. Also, my oldest daughter is fascinated with unicorns and I just look at the magical forest in the counter and the fireflies (or fairies?) drifting about and think that a unicorn is just about to walk through the trees. Dreamlike, I know, but fun nonetheless!

A short post, but I have to get the day going and kiddos up for school. Have a great day.

Shar

No comments:

Post a Comment