Jan 26, 2009

Did Someone say SNOW?????

Hurray! We finally have a bit of snow in our forecast. It won't be much, but we are all excited. So, in honor of SNOW I will show you our little snowman "shrine." It's our last little bit of Christmas decor that stays through Winter.



Here are a few crayon-resist snowmen that Sarah did for me. I'm not the best photographer. My pictures really don't do her sweet paintings justice.
snow
snow
snow
snow
SNOW


snow

snow




snow


Time to whip up a few more pairs of mittens from recycled felted wool sweaters. I made several pairs for Christmas gifts. They are SOOOO warm and cozy. Hopefully I'll have some photos of them to share tomorrow.

Until then,
Shar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shar! The snowmen are cute!! It's snowing here too plus we have some on the ground still. It's so pretty when it's falling. Enjoy!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete